In this role you'll gain experience in SAP SuccessFactors (EC & LMS) and Concur, working in a small team within a complex SAP S/4 1909 environment with new projects in the pipeline around SAP Analytics Cloud and SuccessFactors People Analytics.
- Functional support SAP HR/Payroll systems
- System Patching and Management
- System Development and Enhancements
- Supporting and triaging issues for SAP HR systems
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Contributing to the ongoing digital strategy
You will be required to understand the business and how it operates, as well as its challenges, outlining a solution to the each use case, then developing solutions using SAP technology.
This role will play a key part in delivering an ambitious digitalisation strategy by ensuring data is accessible, insightful and allows for the business to run at it's optimum potential
- SAP HR/Payroll specialist / on S/4HANA preferred but not essential
- System configuration is essential including SAP Payroll Schemas
- Knowledge on UK Payroll Legislation
Desirable areas, or areas for you to learn.
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS and EC
- SAP CPI / SAP BTP
This is a fantastic opportunity for an SAP Payroll Analyst to join a forward thinking, technology led business.
Please apply with an up to date CV. Applications will only be considered from those with the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions or end dates.